Search This Blog

Monday 27 August 2012

My Journey to SAP BI 7.0 Certification


I cleared my C_TBW45_70: SAP Certified Application Associate- Business Intelligence with SAP NetWeaver 7.0 certification on May 2012.

Prelude:  I prepared for the certification for around 4 months reading and understanding each topic.  This blog is the result of that.  I covered the books prescribed by SAP as I mentioned here http://anjalisapbi.blogspot.in/2012/02/sap-certified-application-associate.html

For APD and IP topics I read this book.  I found this book concise and easy to understand.

 

The Exam Day!

The exam was scheduled for 9.00 am and after a few technical glitches started half an hour late.  We were permitted to take only the confirmation letter send by SAP to the exam hall.  We were given couple of sheets of paper, pen, and a bottle of water.

There were 80 questions and in the initial screens it was mentioned that the pass percentage for BI certification was 66%.  Most of the questions had more than 1 correct answer.  If 3 correct answers are expected, you need to get all the 3 of them correct for scoring 1 mark.  There are no partial correct marks.  The other type was True/False and a few fill in the blanks.  The number of answers correct are clearly mentioned along with the questions, like 3 correct answers.

The exam was divided into around 10 sections (forgot how many!) and each section had around 3 to 15 questions.  APD had the least number of questions.  From IP there were around 6-7 questions.  Majority of the questions were from the reporting topics.  I could complete the exam by around 2 hours, didn’t find it too difficult.

I clicked the submit button around 21/2 hours to the exam.  Fingers Crossed!!

After a few seconds I saw ‘Congratulations …….’which was followed by a report giving % correct scores for each of above sections.

After 2 weeks, I received a confirmation mail from SAP and the address to dispatch the Certificate was also enquired.  In another 2 weeks I received it.

Overall a wonderful experience!!  Best of luck if you are writing one!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting your experience !

    ReplyDelete
  2. can u post some questions , so that u help us understand in what way the question will appear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice experience....
    I am going for the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have SAP BI DUMPS EXAM CODE C_TBW45_70 + ALL COURSE BOOKS,
    If anyone interested then mail me at

    ravikant.sharma01@gmail.com

    i am giving away those dumps only in 600 INR or 11 USD, for Material Extra amount.
    after transferring money mail me , as soon as i get confirmation for the payment done , i will send the dumps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Aspirants,

    I have dumps for SAP BI 7.0 certification exam (Code : C_TBW45_70) and all the TBW books as well. I can give you the dumps in Rs 500. For books, you can directly find them over the net. Still if you need books from me, it can be done for 100 rs extra. Contact me at murmurdash@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Blog....
    We Offer SAP GTS ONLINE TRAINING by Real Time Experts..
    Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great articles, first of all Thanks for writing such lovely Post! Earlier I thought that posts are the only most important thing on any blog. But here at Shoutmeloud I found how important other elements are for your blog.Keep update more posts..
    SAP Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete